Higher education in Armenia is very different from higher education in other countries. Its culturally specific and mentality-driven priorities will provide you with a new perspective on higher education. Armenia is an excellent choice for pursuing an MBBS because the cost of studying is quite affordable. It is one of the best countries for affordable and high-quality education. MBBS in Armenia is a great option for those who want to pursue medical education in a foreign country with a limited budget. Armenia provides MBBS students with updated infrastructure, a cutting-edge education system, experienced teachers, and a reasonable tuition fee. This is one of the primary reasons for Armenia’s phenomenal increase in the number of students. Armenian degrees are recognized worldwide. Armenian studies and research are gradually gaining prominence in the global market.
MBBS In Armenia ?
About Medical Education
Doctor of Medicine degree (Equivalent to MBBS, India)
5 years + 1 year internship
55% in 12th standard exam
Science stream compulsory
17 years age (minimum)
Medium Of Teaching
15,24,900 INR – 22,87,200 INR for five years
Cost Of Living
Depends on student
Medical Universities, Armenia Recognition
WHO, MCI, The Ministry of Education, Armenia
MBBS Course Duration
MBBS in Armenia, which has several MCI-accredited medical universities, is a 6-year course that includes 5 years of theoretical medical studies and 1 year of hands-on experience (internship) with a reputable affiliated hospital. For better understanding, duration has been divided into points:
- Academic medical education takes 5 years to complete.
- The internship takes one year to complete.
- The courses assist the student in achieving success as an MBBS Armenia graduate.
For admission to the medical school of Armenia, you need:
Documents Required For MBBS
Benefits Of MBBS
Some of the top benefits are as follows:
Tips To Choose The Best Medical College
Because Armenia has a large number of MCI-approved medical colleges, determining which one is the best can be difficult. Thus, based on our industry experience, the following are important considerations for aspiring students and their parents when applying for medical MBBS education programs in Armenia:
- First, consider the entire Armenia medical college list.
- Priority should be given to MBBS in Armenian government colleges or state-accredited colleges over private medical schools in Armenia.
- Investigate the college’s location, city, and available facilities.
- Examine the rankings and online reviews for Armenian medical schools.
- Choose a college based on your budget and post-graduate education goals.
- Examine the online ratings for the affiliated college hospitals.
- Examine the university’s hostel facilities and fees.
- Examine the university’s social media pages and try to contact alumni for genuine feedback.
- Choose a reputable international education consultant, such as dishaeducationconsultancy.com
Study In The Best Armenia Medical University Through DEC
DEC, India’s fastest-growing international education consultant, began its operations in 2007. So far, we have successfully placed over 15000 students in prestigious medical universities around the world. The best part is that dishaeducationconsultancy.com is made up of education experts as well as 14 real-life doctors who offer their best advice to both parents and students to set sail on a fantastic international medical career.
- Online FMGE and USMLE preparation
- Minimum consulting service fees
- Students and teachers can both benefit from free career counselling.
- All social media platforms and YouTube are accessible.
- Provide the best scholarship and education loan options.
- Continuous guidance for six years until the student graduates
- In Armenia, a representative is available for any emergency.
- All students have access to a wealth of academic learning resources.
- Communication that is open, honest, and dependable
- Admission assurance and visa application
- Finish the documentation process
- Formats for student resumes and recommendation letters should be prepared.
- Seminars are held regularly to connect aspiring students from all over India.
- Post-visa application assistance (Flight booking, insurance, foreign exchange).
Yerevan State Medical University
Armenian Medical Institute Armenia
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International
St. Tereza Medical University
Yerevan Haybusak University
The University Of Traditional Medicine
Armenia is located in south.
We offer MBBS, MDS/MS, ENGINEERING, MBA
Academic year started in the month of September
Armenian, Russian, English.
Students should have passed Class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/senior school certificate examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board from any state with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject.
The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in physics, chemistry and biology at the qualifying exam. (40% in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates) and (45% in case of PWD candidate).
He / She must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to Armenian Medical University
Indian foods are available in all the Universities promoted by The Career Makers. The Career Makers has arranged cooks from India to prepare Indian Food.
The university hostels are available for accommodation
Yes, but from 2nd year.
All payment will be calculated in US dollars; however you may pay in INR if you pay in India
Our representative and the representative of concerned university would be at airport to receive the students.
- A: More than 8000 students.
- 24 % are international students.
- Students from 26 countries all over the world.