A visitor visa, also known as Temporary Resident Visa, is necessitated for different purposes — ranging from a visit to friends and family to a business-related visit or even something as simple as a vacation. This particular kind of visa is stamped on your passport.
Disha Education Consultancy is a veteran in the field of Visa Advisory firms. With 18 years of experience under our belt, we diligently work towards ensuring the true satisfaction of our clientele.
At DEC, we provide A to Z care, meaning we will assist you throughout the entire process.
Our services also include guidance in Air Ticket & Travel Insurance.
The validity of a Visitor Visa and the permitted stay of a foreign national depends upon the rules and regulations of the said country.
There is also the option of extension for this type of visa.
The following criterion must be fulfilled in order to procure a Visitor Visa:
- Legitimate purpose of visit
- Valid travel documents including passport
- Letter of invitation (if applicable)
- Proof of financial stability
- Intentions to return to your home country
- Proof of clean background and a complete lack of criminal record
- Must provide a medical certificate declaring good health
- Proof of not intending to study or work in the foreign country
Moreover, it must be noted that only some countries offer visas on arrival while most of the countries mandate the visa to be obtained before travelling to them. Besides, visitors are strictly prohibited from undertaking any sort of profession. However, a visit visa grants you to freely explore the landscape of the country and tourist destinations.