Spouse Visa

A spouse visa can be acquired if your spouse (husband, wife or civil partner) or fiance is already studying, working or living in a foreign country and you intend to join them there. With a Spouse Visa, you will be able to live and/or work with them.

Disha Education Consultancy is a veteran in the field of Visa Advisory firms. With 20 years of experience under our belt, we diligently work towards ensuring the true satisfaction of our students and their families. 

At DEC, we provide A to Z care, meaning we will assist you throughout the entire process of acquiring a Spouse Visa. 

Our cadre of expert visa counsellors helps you procure your visa efficiently. Our services also include guidance in lining up the mandatory documents like Statement of Purpose and Accommodation Assistance.

An open work permit can open up a multitude of professional opportunities for you. The validity of your Spouse Visa will be the same as your partner’s study or work permit. 

Spouse Visa offers the candidate an Open Work Permit, thus allowing them to work and pursue a professional career.

You can either apply for your visa after your partner has already arrived in the foreign country or it is also possible for you to apply simultaneously with your partner’s initial study or work visa.

You may apply for a Spouse Visa (Open Work Permit) if your partner a:

Mandatory Documents

Book Free Counselling Just contact us...