Why Choose Australia ?

australia place sydney theather lake vector illustration

Visa Process

Australia has a stringent visa system, but we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.

Visa Processing Time

Application processing time can vary from 3 days to a few weeks depending on the volume. Most visa applications take four weeks to process. If you have been studying in Australia for more than 10 months and the Australian academic year ends (usually mid-December), your visa is usually valid by March 15 of the following year.

Top reasons to study in Australia


Prestigious universities: There are many options available to international students who want to study in Australia. In total, there are 43 universities in Australia, including 40 domestic, 2 foreign, and 1 private institution. Six Australian universities are ranked in the top 100 globally recognized universities, demonstrating both the importance of quality and quantity.

Diversity of cultures: Australia is a diverse melting pot of cultures. Due to the abundance of different cultures, there is a chance to experience something new and venture outside of your comfort zone while also feeling a part of the multicultural community. 

Living in a multicultural environment has many advantages, like wonderful culinary options, open-air international events, and the opportunity to study another language.

The Natural World: Australia is well known for its varied landscape. Known for its wide expanses and exotic wildlife, the Outback is renowned. With thousands of kilometers of magnificent coastline to select from, beach lovers are inundated with options. 

You may snorkel or dive on the stunning Great Barrier Reef while on vacation. Kayaking or bushwalking can frequently be accomplished in a single-day trip.
Easily Obtained Student Visas: Australia has a quick application process for Student visas if you’re interested in applying (subclass 500). 

You must fulfil several requirements before your application will be granted, such as being accepted into a school and having enough financial capacity to support yourself. A suitable level of health insurance for the period of your stay will also be required of you.

Internship Opportunities: Internships and job opportunities may be available to students at some Australian universities. If this is a choice that appeals to you, be sure to inquire about any prerequisites from your preferred educational institution.

Worldwide Recognition: Due to the remarkable international reputation of the Australian educational system, graduates from Australian universities are in high demand. To uphold the nation’s reputation for high-quality education, the government closely regulates this system.
Simple Communication: The majority of overseas students find it simple to understand and be understood because English is the official language of Australia.

Incredible Employment Opportunities: If you are having a great time while studying in Australia, you might be tempted to extend your stay. Additionally, Australia provides temporary graduate visas (subclass 485) that enable some foreign students to remain and work there after graduating. Australia welcomes international students and provides a wealth of enriching opportunities, including the chance to receive a top-notch education.








Top Universities In Australia


Your counsellor will help you prepare for the visa application in advance, in an administrative role. This includes getting all the documentation together, and answering any questions you can prepare in advance.

This depends on your situation. If this is the first visa you are lodging IN Australia (onshore), your student visa (500 subclass) will be $550. However, if you have already lodged a visa onshore (i.e. your second Working Holiday), your visa will cost $1,250. Immigration adds a $700 surcharge to all subsequent visa applications.

Note: should you leave the country to lodge, the fee goes back to the original $550.

Adding other people to your visa (i.e. a partner) incurs an additional charge – $410 for a partner, and $135 for children under 18 years old.

If you are on a bridging visa, you will continue the work rights of the visa you originally held. If you were on a Working Holiday or Work & Holiday, you can keep working full time until you are granted the student visa. If you have been granted the student visa, but class has not started, you lose your work rights until class starts. If you were on a visitor visa, you will not have work rights until the visa is granted AND class has started.

If you are studying a Masters or higher, your partner has unlimited work rights at all times. If you are studying a bachelor or lower, your partner can only work 40 hours every 2 weeks (i.e. 30 hours one week, 10 hours the next week).

While class is IN session, including the exam period, you can work 40 hours every 2 weeks (i.e. 30 hours one week, 10 hours the next week). When your course is NOT in session, you can work unlimited hours.

You can be onshore (in Australia) for 93 days from the day you apply to your student visa, to the first day of class.

However, you can only remain onshore (in Australia) for a maximum of 8 weeks BETWEEN CoEs.

Accordion Content

If you are on a bridging visa, you must attend class once it starts.

You can study on a visitor visa for 3 months or a Working Holiday/Work & Holiday visa for 4 months.

Your visa will be issued for the same length as your courses.

Immigration will add an extra 1, 2 or 3 months to the visa, depending on the length of the course(s) and the time of year the classes end.

Yes, you can exit and enter Australia as many times as you need to while your visa is valid.

Yes. You will be fully refunded for the period of cover you did not use.

OSHC is a requirement for the student visa. It ensures all students have the same level of medical cover.

The average cost is $450-480 for a single, and $2,100-$2,500 for a couple, per year.

International students can only study CRICOS-approved courses. Therefore, not all institutions or courses are available to you. However, there is a huge selection of programs, at all levels of education, available across the country.

Tuition ranges in price from:
• $200-$350 a week for an English course (ELICOS)
• $3,000-$10,000 for a certificate or diploma
• $15,000-$35,000 a year for a Bachelor or Masters

We can generally have your enrolled within 1-4 weeks, depending on the institution.

No, you cannot take ‘online-only’ courses.
To qualify for a student visa, you must attend face-to-face classes. You will attend and average of 2-3 days a week. However, by visa rules, 25% of your course content can be online.

This depends on your program, but 2-3 days is the average for college and university, while 4 days is normal for English courses.

No, you can pay your tuition in installments – usually every 3 to 6 months depending on the institution.
The exception is for English courses, where you must pay the first 3 months upfront.

Generally speaking, this must be done by an accredited translation service.

OSHC is a mandatory requirement of your student visa. You must be covered for the entire time you are studying in Australia. It must be paid in full for the entire time your will have the visa. You will purchase your OSHC just before you apply for your student visa. You have to pay for it all upfront (no partial payments).

In an emergency time frame, we can get you enrolled, and prepared for your visa application, in just a few days!

For non-native English speakers, this will depend on what you study, and your passport nationality.

An average of 28 days. We have seen a visa granted offshore in 24 hours, and as long as 8 weeks onshore. Providing a thorough application helps move the process along more quickly.

No, you can bundle courses under the same visa.

No. While on a bridging visa, you cannot travel outside Australia until you have been granted your student visa.

In order to receive a student visa, the visa office must be confident that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant, meaning you truly plan to be in Australia TEMPORARILY in order to and then RETURN HOME. It is very important that you read the GTE document on this page.

You will have to disclose this in your student visa application. This will depend on the severity of the crime. We have had students with charges including drinking & driving and common assault get student visas granted.

You passport nationality dictates whether or not you have to show Evidence of Funds.

Generally speaking, UK, Irish, Canadian, USA, and European passport holders will NOT have to show fund s for the visa application. However, you can still be asked at the discretion of your case officer!

Immigration expects that you will have sufficient funds to live and study in Australia. This amounts to $19,830 for your first year’s living expenses + fees for your first year of tuition + return airfare.

This amount can be shown by anyone you are close to. However, be prepared to explain the nature of the relationship if it is not your immediate family.

This evidence can also be shown by one, or both, of your parents if they earned the equivalent of $AUD 60,000 in the last financial year. This must be shown in the form of official government-issued tax statements.

Yes, you need to show at least a high school certificate (or transcripts), for both the enrolment and the visa application. A scanned copy should suffice.

The institution will refund your tuition, minus the enrolment fee. You will NOT get your visa application fees refunded.

Please note that we are unable to provide any advice on migration issues such as permanent residency or sponsorship. We can only assist you with student visa-related information.

International student cannot take out student loans in Australia, not does the government provide funding.

Should you wish to apply for a scholarship, you must contact institutions directly.

Yes you can, but we take the headache out of the process – all free of charge.

In addition, we provide counselling on your studies, and may help you come up with some ideas you have not considered.

Be careful of agents who offer discounts. This is not allowed by the institutions; thus you are putting your life in the hands of unethical people in the industry.

It is a very good idea to tour the college(s) that the agent is suggesting. Once you enrol, it is difficult to move to another institution. Make informed decisions!

Want to know more about us? Just contact us...