New Zealand

Yes, we absolutely hope you do. Other schools and providers are offering individual scholarships if you don’t win the full scholarship. Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions. Education New Zealand and the New Zealand tertiary institutions also offer Generation Study Abroad $500 Excellence and $2,000 Travel awards for US students . Find out more on the Study in New Zealand website. Applications open September 1 and close December 1 for study in New Zealand beginning January 2019.

Yes. As soon as you apply, we’ll share your contact information with the 3 providers/universities you have chosen. They will then contact you to help you prepare for your study abroad adventure in New Zealand. Whether you are chosen as the recipient of this scholarship or not, we hope you choose to study abroad on one of their excellent programs.

Yes. Remember, you will still need to pay rent and you’ll need to eat! It’s also important to set aside some money for rent & spending money. Remember, this amount will likely be less than the amount you’d spend on your home campus for a semester.


No, not at all. We think you can be very creative with any of the three options. Remember, all photos must be original, and it helps if you’re actually in the photos. We look forward to seeing your stellar entries!


The deadline for New Zealand Scholarship application is Friday, October 19th, 2018 at 11:59 pm PST. With the number of applications we expect to receive, we recommend being proactive and applying early.


A written guarantee of accommodation is required before a student visa can be granted. Some institutions may be able to arrange residential accommodation for students who are not staying with relatives or friends. However, you may wish to arrange accommodation for yourself. You should indicate whether or not you want assistance in finding accommodation when you apply to the institution.


Your dependents, who may include a spouse, de facto spouse, fiancé (e), and children, may accompany you to New Zealand or join you later. They must apply for and meet the normal requirements for the type of visa requested (visitor, work, or student). School aged dependents will be required to pay full fees for enrolment in primary and secondary courses of Study.

Your spouse can apply for a work visa only if you are doing a post graduate course in NZ or you are Studying a course towards qualifications in Long term Skill Shortage List.


If you wish to transfer to another course or institution, you must apply to the New Zealand Immigration Service to obtain a variation to your student permit, specifying the course and institution and, if appropriate, the extended validity of the permit. Note: The New Zealand Immigration Service will revoke a student permit if an international student withdraws from a course of Study at an institution.


You may jeopardize your immigration status in New Zealand as you were originally granted a student visa to Study a particular course. Any request for a change of course of Study would mean a re-assessment of your application.



You do not declare a major until the end of you second year of school.

It depends: Some degree programs are highly structured. Bachelors’ degrees are very flexible and sometimes allow you to create your own program.

Each U.S. university will want to review an international student’s subjects and may ask the student to contact a credential evaluation agency.

U.S. institutions cannot issue I-20 forms for non-degree study, including vocational training. Community colleges offer technical/vocational study for an associate’s degree.

Attend the closest Education USA advising center’s predeparture orientation. Then, when you arrive on campus, attend all orientation meetings scheduled at your college or university.

Distance education occurs when a student and an instructor are in different places. Learning occurs by mail, telephone, internet, or by other means.

U.S. universities require an English language proficiency test before admission to ensure you can read, write, and speak fluently.


Grade Point Average (GPA) is a numeric indicator for a student’s academic performance, calculated on a scale of 4.0.

A credit is a value assigned to each course which reflects the number of hours the class will meet with the professor each week.

There are a number of programs for English language study in the United States and online, as well as local possibilities.

MBA programs typically last one to two years.

With permission of the International Student Office, international students may work on campus up to 20 hours/week their first year and can apply to work off-campus in subsequent years.

Associate: a two-year program that either leads to a specific vocation or transitions to a bachelor program. Bachelor: a four or five-year program where students earn credits in a wide variety of courses.

In a joint-degree program, students begin a graduate program in their fourth year of college, earning both degrees upon graduation.

Yes, but they are highly selective and require a heavy courseload across a total of six years of study.

Masters: two-year degree providing additional specialization. Doctorate: five to eight-year program certifying the student as a trained research scholar and/or professor.

The academic year usually runs from August through May with breaks for holidays. Most universities use either the semester system (two terms), the quarter system (students attend three out of four total terms), or the trimester system (three terms).

Yes, although you may lose some credits and require extra time to complete your degree.

Colleges offer only undergraduate degrees while universities offer graduate degrees as well, but the terms are often used interchangeably.

In general, you must have completed high school and you must be at least 17 years of age.

Undergraduate programs follow high school and lead to an associate (two-year) degree or a bachelor (four-year) degree. Graduate programs follow a bachelor’s degree and lead to a master’s or doctoral degree.

Yes. To find accredited online distance learning programs, please search the Distance Education Accrediting Commission website.

Community colleges are typically state-supported and provide the first two years of a four-year undergraduate degree.

You must fulfill the requirements of a freshman applicant, as well as any supplemental information required by the transfer institution.

Community colleges offer lower costs, easier admission policies, close ties to state schools,and many of the required courses connected to a degree.

The transfer process varies for each school. It is best to target the four-year institution early and determine what is needed to transfer.

Refer to college and university guides to find which institutions are known for excellence in different fields of study.

State universities are funded by the state and are generally larger and less expensive than private universities.

Grades are typically determined by quizzes, midterms, final exams, papers, projects, class attendance, and class participation.

Contact the office responsible for international programs at your institution to ask if your school has exchange agreements with U.S. universities.

Letter grades indicate a student’s academic performance. Each letter grade has a numeric value which is used to calculate a GPA, on a scale of 4.0.

Search the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Post-secondary Education website to see if an institution is accredited.

For specialized program accreditation, see “Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education,” available from American Council on Education.


Your counsellor will help you prepare for the visa application in advance, in an administrative role. This includes getting all the documentation together, and answering any questions you can prepare in advance.

This depends on your situation. If this is the first visa you are lodging IN Australia (onshore), your student visa (500 subclass) will be $550. However, if you have already lodged a visa onshore (i.e. your second Working Holiday), your visa will cost $1,250. Immigration adds a $700 surcharge to all subsequent visa applications.

Note: should you leave the country to lodge, the fee goes back to the original $550.

Adding other people to your visa (i.e. a partner) incurs an additional charge – $410 for a partner, and $135 for children under 18 years old.

If you are on a bridging visa, you will continue the work rights of the visa you originally held. If you were on a Working Holiday or Work & Holiday, you can keep working full time until you are granted the student visa. If you have been granted the student visa, but class has not started, you lose your work rights until class starts. If you were on a visitor visa, you will not have work rights until the visa is granted AND class has started.

If you are studying a Masters or higher, your partner has unlimited work rights at all times. If you are studying a bachelor or lower, your partner can only work 40 hours every 2 weeks (i.e. 30 hours one week, 10 hours the next week).


While class is IN session, including the exam period, you can work 40 hours every 2 weeks (i.e. 30 hours one week, 10 hours the next week). When your course is NOT in session, you can work unlimited hours.


You can be onshore (in Australia) for 93 days from the day you apply to your student visa, to the first day of class.

However, you can only remain onshore (in Australia) for a maximum of 8 weeks BETWEEN CoEs.

Accordion Content

If you are on a bridging visa, you must attend class once it starts.

You can study on a visitor visa for 3 months or a Working Holiday/Work & Holiday visa for 4 months.

Your visa will be issued for the same length as your courses.

Immigration will add an extra 1, 2 or 3 months to the visa, depending on the length of the course(s) and the time of year the classes end.

Yes, you can exit and enter Australia as many times as you need to while your visa is valid.


Yes. You will be fully refunded for the period of cover you did not use.

OSHC is a requirement for the student visa. It ensures all students have the same level of medical cover.

The average cost is $450-480 for a single, and $2,100-$2,500 for a couple, per year.

International students can only study CRICOS-approved courses. Therefore, not all institutions or courses are available to you. However, there is a huge selection of programs, at all levels of education, available across the country.

Tuition ranges in price from:
• $200-$350 a week for an English course (ELICOS)
• $3,000-$10,000 for a certificate or diploma
• $15,000-$35,000 a year for a Bachelor or Masters

We can generally have your enrolled within 1-4 weeks, depending on the institution.

No, you cannot take ‘online-only’ courses.
To qualify for a student visa, you must attend face-to-face classes. You will attend and average of 2-3 days a week. However, by visa rules, 25% of your course content can be online.

This depends on your program, but 2-3 days is the average for college and university, while 4 days is normal for English courses.

No, you can pay your tuition in installments – usually every 3 to 6 months depending on the institution.
The exception is for English courses, where you must pay the first 3 months upfront.

Generally speaking, this must be done by an accredited translation service.

OSHC is a mandatory requirement of your student visa. You must be covered for the entire time you are studying in Australia. It must be paid in full for the entire time your will have the visa. You will purchase your OSHC just before you apply for your student visa. You have to pay for it all upfront (no partial payments).

In an emergency time frame, we can get you enrolled, and prepared for your visa application, in just a few days!

For non-native English speakers, this will depend on what you study, and your passport nationality.

An average of 28 days. We have seen a visa granted offshore in 24 hours, and as long as 8 weeks onshore. Providing a thorough application helps move the process along more quickly.

No, you can bundle courses under the same visa.

No. While on a bridging visa, you cannot travel outside Australia until you have been granted your student visa.

In order to receive a student visa, the visa office must be confident that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant, meaning you truly plan to be in Australia TEMPORARILY in order to and then RETURN HOME. It is very important that you read the GTE document on this page.

You will have to disclose this in your student visa application. This will depend on the severity of the crime. We have had students with charges including drinking & driving and common assault get student visas granted.

You passport nationality dictates whether or not you have to show Evidence of Funds.

Generally speaking, UK, Irish, Canadian, USA, and European passport holders will NOT have to show fund s for the visa application. However, you can still be asked at the discretion of your case officer!

Immigration expects that you will have sufficient funds to live and study in Australia. This amounts to $19,830 for your first year’s living expenses + fees for your first year of tuition + return airfare.

This amount can be shown by anyone you are close to. However, be prepared to explain the nature of the relationship if it is not your immediate family.

This evidence can also be shown by one, or both, of your parents if they earned the equivalent of $AUD 60,000 in the last financial year. This must be shown in the form of official government-issued tax statements.

Yes, you need to show at least a high school certificate (or transcripts), for both the enrolment and the visa application. A scanned copy should suffice.

The institution will refund your tuition, minus the enrolment fee. You will NOT get your visa application fees refunded.

Please note that we are unable to provide any advice on migration issues such as permanent residency or sponsorship. We can only assist you with student visa-related information.

International student cannot take out student loans in Australia, not does the government provide funding.

Should you wish to apply for a scholarship, you must contact institutions directly.

Yes you can, but we take the headache out of the process – all free of charge.

In addition, we provide counselling on your studies, and may help you come up with some ideas you have not considered.

Be careful of agents who offer discounts. This is not allowed by the institutions; thus you are putting your life in the hands of unethical people in the industry.

It is a very good idea to tour the college(s) that the agent is suggesting. Once you enrol, it is difficult to move to another institution. Make informed decisions!

United Kingdom

Though IELTS can be waived sometimes by the university if the year 12 English language score is more than 70% it is better to do language proficiency test like IELTS or PTE as the top end universities would want these scores. In some cases the university may have their own test. Eg: ARU and DMU

Generally, Master’s Courses in the UK do not require a GMAT with an exception of a Master’s in Finance in a few universities like Lancaster, LSE etc.

By completion of the course if a student is able to find a job with an annual package of 21,000 pounds per annum from a company listed in the UKVI website then the Visa can be extended. Students doing a PhD get 1 year extension or starting a business can also extend their visas Tier 1.

Choice of a university should ideally be based on the course modules that suit ones interest. Rankings can be a guideline as the parameters in different ranking lists vary.

Full time international students are allowed to work 20 hours part time during the term period and 40 hours or full time during vacations. On an average a student is paid a minimum of 7-10 pounds per hour.

The Industrial Experience year enables you to gain relevant industrial experience as part of your studies by usually spending your third year working for a company. Besides the money that you earn during this year, you also gain practical experience that can be invaluable both in your final year project and when applying for jobs after graduating.

Yes, all the students are required to attend a credibility Interview via Skype from UKVI. The interview is designed to check whether you are a genuine student who knows details about the course going to be studied.

You can change the Course if it is in the same department at the same university. It has to be approved by the Admissions tutor.

Yes, design courses require a portfolio. A basic portfolio needs at least 20 pieces of work showing artistic and creative ability as well as sketching skills. This can be sent as a web link , CD or as scanned copies.


The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK provides free and subsidized health care to international students if their Course is over 6 months.

Many colleges have Pathway programmes validated by a university that allow you to prepare for a degree course. They last from six months to a year and teach you a variety of subjects, including the one you plan to study – English, study skills, research and more. They are sometimes called foundation, diploma or pre masters courses as well. They can be studied in the UK or in India as well.

Usually 15–18 hours per week are allocated for classroom teaching. Apart from that, library research, tutorials and assignments too have to be scheduled into your timetable.

Most of the courses don’t require any test as British universities accept the Indian academic marks, but a few professional courses like LLB and Medicine require tests like LNAT and UKCAT respectively. GMAT too is only required for MBA or Masters in certain universities

The universities that require LNAT are more competitive and get a lot more applications than the others. The test is more of a filter rather than a sign of being better.

The academic grades are the most important criteria of admission to a British university. Sports and extracurricular activities better your profile in comparison to others, especially for scholarships, Job Interviews etc. There are a few scholarships which you will be eligible for based on the sport played.Eg: Cardiff

As long as the paperwork is in order it should take about 15 working days. Students in Bangalore can file a priority visa which normally takes 5 working days. It costs Rs 10,000 extra. This facility is only available in Bangalore.

Scholarships are usually merit based. So the first criterion is academic marks. You have to have an offer from the university which you need to accept. Most scholarships require you to write an essay on a given topic, and some may have an interview as well. Your CV should stand out as scholarships are very competitive.


Applying under the SPP category ensures the file gets priority assessment in terms of processing time and lesser amount of documentation. Under the General Category, the student can be expected to provide more documentation in terms of financial capabilities. But the category you choose has no effect on your chances of getting a visa.

Most of the SPP Colleges offer Diplomas, Bachelor’s, and Post Graduate Diploma programs.

No, an education loan is not mandatory to consider an application under SPP. You can apply under SPP by having an account in Scotia Bank with 10,200 GIC and having paid fees of at least one semester. Yet if you still want to apply under the general category, you can use your education loan to prove existence of funds.

Canada is attracting a good number of students from all over India and is fast emerging as a preferred destination for higher education for overseas students, not just from India but from the entire world. And the aim of SPP, which is an administrative framework designed and implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and Colleges and Institutes Canada (CIC), is to provide a faster and more efficient student visa application process.

It always depends upon which college and program you choose, but consider the average fees to be in the range of CAD $13,000 to CAD $15,000. If you are choosing a 2-year diploma course, your budget would be around 15 lakh rupees, including food and accommodation.

Generally, it depends on each individual college’s admission policy, but as per our practical knowledge, a maximum of 4 – 6 backlogs are acceptable.

Students must be: 12th pass – HSC / All Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / All Bachelor’s degrees / All Master’s degrees (Academics should be above 55 % or minimum 2nd class is MUST & have a maximum of 4 – 6 backlogs) and age up to 25 years with genuine work experience.

A minimum overall 6.0 band is required and no band less than 5.5 OR Overall 6.5 band required for PG programs & for programs related to Dental, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, and Nursing – you would need to have an overall 6.5 to 7.0 band depending on the program and college.

It depends on the colleges themselves.

You can find all Canadian colleges and universities’ information on their respective websites OR you can contact us directly and we will advise you according your academic profile.

The minimum students need to pay the university or college is the 1st semester’s tuition fees before applying for the visa.

It is basically a Proof of funds. You are basically giving them an evidence of purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution (Scotia Bank), in the amount of $10,280 CAD that you need to cover your living expenses for the first year in Canada.


In addition to study programmes in their official languages, most European countries also offer many programmes taught in English. Have a look at the different country profiles, where you will find more information.

We would recommend contacting the International Office of the higher education institutions in Europe you are particularly interested in to ask for detailed information on admission requirements. You may also look on the country profiles on the Study in Europe portal, where you will find useful information on all European countries and general information on admission requirements.

Costs for accommodation, food and drink, transport etc. vary across Europe. The country profiles may help you to find out more. Do not forget to ask the International Office of the European higher education institution that you are interested in about the average living costs in their city. Additionally, we have put together some tips on how to save money as a student in Europe.

Applicants need at least four years of university studies and six months of relevant professional experience.
They should also have a strong interest in transatlantic affairs as well as basic knowledge of the EU.

Applicants will typically have a university degree in one of the following areas:
• International Relations
• Political Science
• Diplomatic Studies
• Law
• Economics or Business Administration
• European or American Studies
• Contemporary (European or American) History

Depending on the study track chosen, specific prerequisites exist. For the Economics track, students should have successfully followed courses in Statistics, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics at an intermediate level. For the International Relations and Diplomacy Studies track, students should have previous knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making. For the Legal Studies track, students should have a legal background and a prior knowledge of EU institutional law.

The programme is structured into five study tracks:
• Economic Studies (Bruges);
• International Relations and Diplomacy (Bruges);
• Interdisciplinary Studies (Natolin);
• Legal Studies (Bruges);
• Political and Governance Studies (Bruges)

Generally students beginning at The Fletcher School are required to take seven courses with at least one course from each of the three divisions: International Law and Organizations; Diplomacy, History and Politics; and Economics and International Business. MATA students spending their first year at the College of Europe are affiliated with one of the five study programmes and follow a tailor-made study track: European Economic Studies, European Interdisciplinary Studies (Natolin), EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies, European Legal Studies or European Political and Governance Studies. All MATA students will also follow a joint transatlantic course during their first year in the programme.

Students spending their first year at The Fletcher School will do an internship in semester 3 of the programme and spend their final semester at the College of Europe and integrate into one of its academic departments. Students spending their first year at the College of Europe can choose to do their internship in semester 3 or 4 and will, during the remaining semester, do coursework at The Fletcher School.

In general, studying in Europe offers good value for money. Each European country has its own tuition fee policy. Have a look at the country profiles, where you can see the typical tuition fees per country.

Study in Europe is not a higher education institution. Study in Europe is a European Union project, which aims to help international students to find out about higher education study, research and scholarship opportunities in Europe. Please visit this page of the Study in Europe portal if you wish to learn more about the project.

With thousands of world-class universities, higher education institutions and research institutes in Europe, it is difficult to tell you which university will be the best for you. Each student has different priorities, interests and wishes. We propose to check the Study in Europe checklist to start gathering information about European higher education institutions. If you want to consult a university ranking, U-Multirank is a user-driven ranking that covers different aspects of higher education and can be adapted to your needs and priorities. U-Multirank is an independent tool, financially supported by the European Union in its first years.

This is handled differently by each country and sometimes even by each higher education institution. We recommend contacting the International Office of the European university where you want to study to check if the certificate/degree that you already obtained will be recognized. You can also find more information on the recognition of academic and professional qualifications on the ENIC-NARIC portal.

Almost every non- EU/EEA resident needs a visa when he or she wants to stay in Europe for a considerable period of time. Students are often required to apply for a student visa. With this visa, you can stay in your host country for a fixed period of time. The rules concerning visas may differ from one country to another. Check the EU Immigration portal for more information and contact the respective embassy of the European country you are interested in studying in.

Study in Europe informs international students about higher education in Europe. For this, we do not charge fees to students.

Many students work part-time whilst they study or during the university holidays to help support themselves financially. Each country has restrictions on the maximum amount of hours that an international student can work during his/her studies. Check the immigration website for each country to find out more on this topic.

Each country, even each higher education institution, decides on its admission requirements. We would recommend contacting the International Office of your selected higher education institution in Europe to ask for detailed information on its specific requirements regarding English language certificates.

Each European country has adopted different regulations to allow students to stay on after their studies to look for a job. However, the European Union has requested that international students can stay at least for 9 months to look for a suitable work opportunity. Check the immigration website for each country to find out more.

Study in Europe does not offer scholarships at all. The Refugee Welcome map offers an overview of different initiatives for refugee students and researchers.

On the Study in Europe portal, you will find lots of information about studying in Europe, including a country profile for each European country. Browse the different country profiles and learn more about the higher education systems. The Study in Europe checklist will help you to plan the different steps you have to take to study in Europe. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram where we post interesting facts and information about studying in Europe.

A maximum of five students may begin at each institution each year. Therefore, in any academic year there could be a total of twenty students since the program takes two academic years to complete.

Graduates of this joint academic programme will receive a Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs (120 ECTS).

The average length for degree programmes is:
• Bachelor’s degree programme: 3 years
• Master’s degree programme: 2 years
• Doctorate/PhD: 3 years

There are a lot of scholarships and funding schemes available across Europe, e.g. the Erasmus+ program or scholarships proposed by each country. On the Study in Europe portal we list the main programs.

The MATA requires four semesters or two academic years. The fall semester begins in late August (Fletcher)/September (College of Europe) and runs through December. The spring semester begins in January and finishes in late May (Fletcher)/June (College of Europe).

At least a C1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

The language of instruction is English. If your mother tongue is English you need a good working knowledge of one other language. If English is not your mother tongue, we consider your mother tongue as the second required language.

During the fall semester of the first year, MATA students will take a joint course (via video conference) focused on the cultural, economic, legal and political aspects of the transatlantic relationship. In the spring term, MATA students will be engaged in a joint transatlantic project focused on solving a problem of a transatlantic nature.


Students are strongly encouraged to seek an internship of four months, which is also the maximum possible length. A minimum of three consecutive months is required.

As long as they have a transatlantic focus, internships may be in any sector and may take place in Europe or North America. In principle, students spending their first year in the US will do their internship in Europe and vice versa.

If you wish to start your studies at the College of Europe, you have to submit your online application on the College of Europe website between early November and mid-January of the year during which you wish to commence your studies. The deadline for the two (online) letters of recommendation is early February.

Your file will be evaluated in February so we can interview (via Skype) all preselected applicants in February and inform the admitted students around mid-March. (If you want to start your studies in the US, please go the relevant website of The Fletcher School to find out more about the application process.) If you are applying for the MATA programme as well as one of our other programmes you will have to apply twice! If you only apply for the MATA programme, you only have to fill in the online application for the MATA

For this programme you will have to provide us with two academic letters of recommendation, that is letters from university professors. Additional letters, including professional references, can also always be uploaded additionally. Recommendation letters are in the form of online recommendation questionnaires that are automatically sent to your nominated referees via email through your online application.

The College of Europe and The Fletcher School offer scholarships and tuition waivers to a high percentage of their students across all study programmes, including the MATA programmes. Additionally, we encourage students to apply for external funding sources, for instance via the Fulbright Schuman programme.

As far as your internship is concerned: please check the national regulations for the country where you will do your internship. As far as your studies are concerned: please check the national regulations for Belgium/Poland/the US. If you study a full academic year in Belgium/Poland, you will need a visa type D (ask for a Schengen visa, multiple entry).

Yes, you can. However, applying also to the one-year College of Europe programmes will require a separate application form including two letters of recommendation from other professors.

Graduates of this programme will be prepared for positions of leadership in a variety of areas – ranging from international and national public sector functions to responsibilities in the private and non-profit sectors – with an international outlook and the ability to deal with cross-border issues in a multidisciplinary manner.

Graduates of the College of Europe and The Fletcher School have gone on to exciting careers in international organizations (United Nations, NATO), the European Union, national diplomatic services and ministries, private companies, consultancies and law firms, non-for-profit organizations, think tanks and academia.

If you spend a full academic year at the College of Europe, the College will automatically reserve a room for you in one of its student residences for the entire academic year.

If you only spend the fourth semester of the MATA programme at the College of Europe, the College will automatically reserve a room for you in one of its student residences for the duration of this semester, that is from January to June.

If you do your internship in Belgium and you would like to stay in one of the student residences during the third semester of the MATA Programme, you should check well in advance if a room is available by contacting Mrs Katrijn PIETERS (General Services).


As per the amendment to the Indian Medical Act, 1956, any Indian student intending to study medicine in any medical college anywhere abroad for a graduate medical course has to obtain an eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of India, New Delhi before joining the medical college abroad. After the successful completion of the course, the student is expected to appear for a screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination (http://www.natboard.nic.in) as required by the Medical Council of India (http://www.mciindia.org) prior to the registration with the Medical Council of India. The academic requirement for the eligibility certificate as defined by the Medical Council of India for the general is an aggregate 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry and Biology and 40% in case of the reserved category. More details could be obtained from the Medical Council of India either from their office in New Delhi or from their official website.

In Medicine, the qualification is MD or Doctor de Medicina. MBBS signifies Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery. It is the title most often given in Commonwealth nations. Another name for it is MBChB. The abbreviation comes from the Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus et Baccalaureus Chirurgiae. MD is commonly used in the US and Canada as well as in some European nations. MD, MBBS and MBChB are all equivalent qualifications and hold the same international status.

After your degree overseas , you have to appear for a screening test conducted by National Board od Education (NBE), New Delhi. This is conducted twice a year, one in September and the other in March. After you pass it, you file your papers with the MCI, which will give you a registration number after which you are legally registered to practice as a medical professional in India.

Georgia is a safe country for girls, you will find hundreds of female students from many Asian countries.

The first holiday is January for 15 days and the second holiday falls summer which is in July and August for two months. It is upto the students to decide if they wish to return to their home country during holidays or stay back.

Accommodation – A two bedroom hall apartment will cost approx USD 450 per month and if shared by four students. It will cost USD 125 per student approx.

Food – There are several Indian / International Restaurants near the university. Also, many Indian Restaurants are now offering mess system (3 meals) for approx USD 100 to 150 / month. This figure is approximate and would differ from city to city; person to person based on his / her living standards.

European Credit Transfer System through which a students can change his/her University across Europe or European Union Countries.

All payment will be calculated in US dollars, however you may pay in INR if you pay in India.

NO. Student does not have to appear for any entrance examination. The admissions are based on the 12th standard marks. All admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.

We do not encourage students to do part time jobs as it can affect their studies resulting in decline in their mark/scores.

Though locals are Georgian language,communication is not an issue as one can find, Georgian are extremely friendly and helpful.

Telephone and internet facilities are available all over. Students have free access to internet at university. Also students can buy mobile phone with which the can contact their friends and parents.

Yes, a student could open a bank account in his name.


Ukraine is located in the south eastern part of Europe.



Academic year started in the month of September.

Ukranian, Russian, English, Polish etc.

YES, you can apply but after 2 years of regular stay in Ukraine as per Ukranian law.

The university hostel are available for accommodation.

Yes, during summer and winter vacations.

All payment will be calculated in US dollars, however you may pay in INR if you pay in India.

Generally it varies from $ 100-150 US Dollars and depend upon students life style.

It varies from Rs 18000- 24000, depending upon availability of ticket.

Our representative and the representative of concerned university would be at airport to receive the students.

The university has two vacation mainly winter (January ) and summer ( July & august).

Yes, universities provide job placement in Ukraine and other European countries.

ANY Indian citizen who has attained the age of 17 year and has passed 10+2 level from any recognized council/board of India or abroad .He/she must have studied physics, chemistry and biology as elective subject and obtained minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB combined. Also must have studied and passed English as a compulsory subject.

Yes, you can practice in India in order to practice as a medical practitioner you have to register yourself with the state or Indian medical council.for this you have to appear screening test on clearing screening test you are eligible for registration as a doctor and allowed to practice on par with all other doctor.

Yes, after clearing thr screening test and getting your registration with the state or central council you are eligible for any vernment appointment.

Normally a student who passes from WHO recognized college is expected to clear the test one can also take coaching towards preparations for the same.

A students can cook their own food kitchen facilities are available canteen and restaurant are also available in university/hostel premises, all food item such as rice pulses potatoes tomato flour pizzas fruits spices tea milk etc are available for sale in market.

Yes, over 5000 Indian students( Boys & girls) are already studying MBBS/MD in Ukraine.

Ukrainne is former part of the USSR. It is primarily a Christian dominant country with over 95% of the population being Christian and there is temple, gurudwara and mosque in the city. It has good law and order and security in place. There is large numbers of Indian students in Ukraine.


a. Normally two or three bedded rooms are available in the hostels.

a. Electricity is not free of charges in hostels. Students need to pay according to their usage. But in China electricity is very cheap in compare with India.

a. All students have to buy drinking water. But students can carry free drinking water from library or other places in the campus which is provided by the university for students.

a. All Chinese Medical Universities offers MBBS degree.

a. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS Course.

a. All students who graduate in MBBS course shall have to qualify the Screening test to work or practice in India.

a. For International MBBS batches the medium of study is ENGLISH.

a. Out of total students going to China to study MBBS from India, more than 50% Girl students are going to pursue MBBS course.

a. In China International student’s admission is accepted by the universities on the basis of qualifying examination based on merit, candidate for admission to MBBS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Bio-Technology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination.

b. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Bio-Technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% as above.

a. All International students have to mandatory pass the Licensing Examination to work in China.

a. Indian foods are available In all the Universities promoted by The Disha Education Consultancy. Disha Education Consultancy has arranged cooks from India to prepare Indian Food.

a. Students can cook themselves in the common kitchen available in each floor of the hostel. In common kitchen, gas is available free of cost.

a. International students’ admission is purely on the merit of Marks Senior secondary board exams.

a. The Disha Education consultancy scan copy of passport, mark sheets of class 12th examination along with physical examination form to the university. The Universities after scrutinizing all the documents sends it to the Ministry Of Education who later on satisfaction with the documents issues JW202 form.

b. After obtaining JW202 form in original DISHA EDUCATION CONSULTANCY submits all original documents to the Embassy of China in India to get the visa.

a. International students cannot work in China

a. Embassy of China in India issues student’ entry visa valid for 30 days only.

b. After arriving China all the students under goes process like registration in the university, reporting to Police, medical checkup in the hospital etc.

c. After receiving all the reports from concerned departments, Chinese government extends the visa for one year or may be less than one year.

d. All students need to get the visa extended before the expiry of the visa. The University will arrange the process of the visa and its extension whenever required although students will bear the entire visa extension fee.

a. MCI follows screening test regulations act 2002.

b. MCI doesn’t have any role to approve or disapprove in Medical Institute beyond the geographical boundary of India.

a. All Chinese universities are permitted to hire foreign experts. All the Universities promoted by The Career Makers except Harbin Medical University have foreign experts from India, Nepal and Bangladesh.

b. All these foreign experts teach in English.

a. It is compulsory to buy insurance because medical checkup is very expensive in China.

a. All students who holds primary medical qualifications (MBBS or its equivalent) from any country outside India, which is recognized for enrollment as medical practitioner in that country and who have qualified the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examination are required to be mandatory enrolled on the State Medical Register by the State Medical Council upon satisfaction of fulfillment of all the requirements by any applicant, for seeking registration in the IMR

a. Soon after arriving in the University campus all students need to fill the registration form. Later on the university will guide them for police report, medical checkup, visa extension etc

a. The Disha education consultancy arranges escort new students to the university in group only.

a. The duration of MBBS course in China is six years including Internship.

a. No. All students pursuing MBBS in China need to do internship once, either from China or India.

b. If any student has done Internship from China he is exempted to do Internship again in India.

a. Yes. Syllabus is almost same like MCI.

a. Yes. In China students have to perform practical in the entire subject where it is required.

a. Students fly to China in the second week of November to join the University.

a. DISHA EDUCATION CONSULTANCY has their international coordinator in China to look after the students. These coordinators assist and help students in need.

a. Normally 23Kgs is allowed in check in baggage. But in some circumstances airlines provides more than 23kgs of weight.

a. The HSK is an international standardized exam that tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, namely the HSK (level I), HSK (level II), HSK (level III), HSK (level IV), HSK (level V), and HSK (level VI).

a. Those Universities which are not in the list of institute to teach international students in English medium Clinical medicine is called non listed universities. This list is published by MOE PR China every Year.

a. Those universities which are in the list published by MOE PR China to teach Clinical Medicine in English medium only are called Listed Universities.

a. MOE listed universities are qualified to offer both English- medium MBBS and Chinese-medium programs.

b. MOE non-listed universities are qualified to offer Chinese- medium MBBS programs.

a. All of them are listed by the Regular Institutions of Higher Education in China

b. All of them are recognized by WHO in the “Directory of World Medical Schools”

c. All of them have the right to recruit international students.


Armenia is located in south.

Academic year started in the month of September

Accordion Content

Armenian, Russian, English.

Students should have passed Class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/senior school certificate examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board from any state with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject.

The student must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in physics, chemistry and biology at the qualifying exam. (40% in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates) and (45% in case of PWD candidate).

He / She must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to Armenian Medical University

Indian foods are available in all the Universities promoted by The Career Makers. The Career Makers has arranged cooks from India to prepare Indian Food.

The university hostels are available for accommodation

Yes, but from 2nd year.

All payment will be calculated in US dollars; however you may pay in INR if you pay in India

Our representative and the representative of concerned university would be at airport to receive the students.

  • A: More than 8000 students.
  • 24 % are international students.
  • Students from 26 countries all over the world.
Open chat