Bangladesh is known for producing innovative thinkers and has a world-class educational system and universities. That is why more than 50,000 students each year choose to study in Bangladesh, coming from more than 180 different nations.
For Indian students, the MBBS program in Bangladesh is a good option because it offers medical training at 25 public universities and 50 private universities. It is one of the more affordable MBBS programs available to Indian nationals abroad. For admission to an MBBS program in Bangladesh, students must meet the government of Bangladesh’s eligibility requirements. They select the top students based on Bangladesh’s eligibility requirements, which raises the calibre of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Students who graduate from the best medical universities in Bangladesh are eligible to sit for major exams such as the USMLE, PLAB, and the NMC screening examination, and can practice in any country around the world. With good USMLE and PLAB scores, Bangladesh MBBS graduates are also expanding their options for medical careers globally. All medical colleges in Bangladesh are currently focused on providing students with high-quality, elaborate, enjoyable, and interactive medical curricula as part of the country’s modern educational system.
MBBS in Bangladesh
Studying medical in Bangladesh has added benefits like modern teaching methods by world-class teaching fraternity in English language only, course content and syllabus similar to Indian MBBS education, medical degree from Bangladesh recognized worldwide, choice of education loan for MBBS in Bangladesh and more. This blog post by dishaeducationconsultancy.com, the best international medical education consultant in India aims to establish the benefits of pursuing medical education from Bangladesh MBBS colleges for Indian as well as overseas students.
MBBS at Bangladesh are also qualifying USMLE and PLAB with good scores thereby widening their medical career opportunities worldwide.
In the modern education system that the country presently follows, quality, elaborate, enjoyable and interactive medical curriculum is the primary focus for all medical college of Bangladesh.
About Medical Education In Bangladesh
|Degree Awarded||Doctor of Medicine degree (Equivalent to MBBS, India)|
|Course Duration||5 years + 1 year internship|
|Fees Structure||30,00,000INR – 50,00,000 INR for five years|
|Cost Of Living||Depends on student|
|Accommodation Facility||University hostel|
|Medical Universities, Bangladesh Recognition||WHO, MCI, The Ministry of Education, Bangladesh, World Federation of Medical Education and Educational Commission for foreign medical graduates (ECFMG)|
MBBS Course Duration
The MBBS program lasts five years, followed by a one-year logbook-based rotatory internship (clerkship) for international students. After passing the FMGE/NeXT (MCI/NMC Screening Test), Indian doctors choose a one-year internship or clerkship in India.
Benefits Of MBBS
The reason behind studying MBBS in Bangladesh is given as under:
- The curriculum is comparable to the MBBS program in India. Culture, geography, food, and practices are all similar.
- Option of completing an MBBS internship in one’s home country
- Low-cost medical studies in a country close to home
- Bangladesh MBBS admission is subject to SAARC seat reservation for eligible Indian students.
- On par with global standards of medical education
- Increases employment opportunities globally
- Comfortable hostel facilities are easily accessible.
- Medical universities in Bangladesh do not accept donations or capitation fees.
- Visa rejection is unlikely.
- Bangladesh medical colleges are accredited by WHO, MCI, the Ministry of Education of Bangladesh, the World Federation of Medical Education, and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Medical internships at popular affiliated hospitals Classroom instruction, lab sessions, practical training, clinical training, presentation, multimedia projects, seminars, and debates are all part of the course.
- Indian food is widely available in Bangladesh at reasonable prices.
- Transportation within Bangladesh and to India is inexpensive.
- The climate is very similar to that of India.
- A dense population ensures that all goods and services are available.
- There is no need for foreign language training because the medium of instruction is only English.
- There are daily flights between India and Bangladesh (in case of emergency).
Tips To Choose The Best Medical College
Because Bangladesh has a large number of MCI-approved medical colleges, determining which one is the best can be difficult. Thus, based on our industry experience, the following are important considerations when applying for medical MBBS education programs in Bangladesh:
Study In The Best Bangladesh Medical University Through DEC
DEC, India’s fastest-growing international education consultant, began its operations in 2007. So far, we have successfully placed over 15000 students in prestigious medical universities around the world. The best part is that dishaeducationconsultancy.com is made up of education experts as well as 14 real-life doctors who offer their best advice to both parents and students to set sail on a fantastic international medical career.
- Online coaching for FMGE and USMLE
- Minimum consultancy service charges
- Free career counselling session for both students and teachers
- Available in all social media platforms and YouTube
- Shortlist medical universities in Bangladesh based on budget
- Offer best scholarship and education loan facility
- Constant guidance for 6-years till student graduates
- Representative available in Bangladesh for any emergency
- Rich academic learning resources for all students
- Transparent, honest and reliable communication
- Guaranteed admission and visa application
- Complete documentation process
- Seamless admission experience
- Prepare student resume/recommendation letter formats
- Frequent seminars to put in touch aspiring students across India
- Post visa application support (Flight booking, insurance, foreign exchange)