About University of Perpetual Help System
The University of Perpetual Help System is a catholic university in Dalta, Las Pias, Philippines, with campuses in Las Pias, Calamba City, Cavite, and Bacoor, Laguna.
Dr. Gen. Antonio Laperal and his wife, Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo, founded Perpetual Help College of Rizal on February 5, 1975. It initially only offered a Bachelor of Nursing program, with 700 students enrolled.
Campuses were later established in Molina and Calamba in 1995 and 1996, respectively.
The Commission of Higher Education granted it university status, and in 2017 it granted it autonomous status.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA adheres to the tenet of ” Character Building is Nation Building”.
The University of Perpetual Help is a preferred and appropriate choice for international students interested in studying medicine in the Philippines.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA strives to achieve its educational maintenance and sustainability goals.
Our Latest update on Our Channel
Facts about MBBS in Philippines
Over 10,000 international students study medicine in the Philippines. Almost all medical universities in the Philippines adhere to American Standard Medical Education, making it easy for students to prepare for the USMLE and the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE). The Philippines is an excellent choice for pursuing an MBBS degree. Medical degrees from the Philippines are recognised worldwide. Students studying MBBS in the Philippines will feel at ease because Filipinos are warm hosts. They are unfathomably friendly and accommodating. The Philippines is a safe country that provides housing for all students studying MBBS at a Philippine medical college. MBBS in the Philippines is the best option for Indian students because the Philippines offers MBBS courses at genuinely reasonable rates, as well as numerous advantages over other countries. The Philippines has a high standard of education for all citizens and is ranked 46th in the world for educational excellence. The medical degree provided here is legitimate and recognised all over the world. This country has a spectacular climate where you never get bored.
MBBS Course Duration
- In the Philippines, the total course duration is 6 years (including a 1-year internship).
- The MBBS program in the Philippines is known as BS+MD.
- The first 16 months of the MBBS course will be devoted to a bachelor of science program that will lay the groundwork for medical education.
- The following four years of study are entirely dedicated to studying medicine and clinical subjects.
- At the end of the program, students participate in clinical rotations, where they have the opportunity to work for specific hospital departments and practice and learn about medicine while treating patients under the supervision of senior doctors.