About Brokenshire College School of Medicine
Brokenshire College School of Medicine is a prestigious private university in Davao City, Philippines. The college was established in 1954 as part of the United Church of Christ’s education ministry. They have graduate programs for master’s degrees in nursing and theology, as well as medical school. Undergraduate programs in Business, Arts and Sciences, and Health Sciences are available at the college. Brokenshire College is a non-stock, non-profit educational corporation affiliated with the United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP). The scholarships are intended to provide value-oriented medical training through ongoing development and community involvement. Brokenshire College’s ranking is achieved by making significant efforts to achieve its goals of preserving and maintaining first-rate MBBS education. Indian students choose Brokenshire College to pursue their dreams of becoming doctors because the medium of instruction is English during the 5.5-year MBBS program in the Philippines.
Our Latest update on Our Channel
Facts about MBBS in Philippines
Over 10,000 international students study medicine in the Philippines. Almost all medical universities in the Philippines adhere to American Standard Medical Education, making it easy for students to prepare for the USMLE and the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE). The Philippines is an excellent choice for pursuing an MBBS degree. Medical degrees from the Philippines are recognised worldwide. Students studying MBBS in the Philippines will feel at ease because Filipinos are warm hosts. They are unfathomably friendly and accommodating. The Philippines is a safe country that provides housing for all students studying MBBS at a Philippine medical college. MBBS in the Philippines is the best option for Indian students because the Philippines offers MBBS courses at genuinely reasonable rates, as well as numerous advantages over other countries. The Philippines has a high standard of education for all citizens and is ranked 46th in the world for educational excellence. The medical degree provided here is legitimate and recognised all over the world. This country has a spectacular climate where you never get bored.
MBBS Course Duration
- In the Philippines, the total course duration is 6 years (including a 1-year internship).
- The MBBS program in the Philippines is known as BS+MD.
- The first 16 months of the MBBS course will be devoted to a bachelor of science program that will lay the groundwork for medical education.
- The following four years of study are entirely dedicated to studying medicine and clinical subjects.
- At the end of the program, students participate in clinical rotations, where they have the opportunity to work for specific hospital departments and practice and learn about medicine while treating patients under the supervision of senior doctors.