About AMA School of Medicine
The AMA School of Medicine is one of the best medical schools in the Philippines. The AMA School of Medicine is located in Makai City. The university was founded in 2008 by Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz. Those who want to study medicine at a prestigious university should strongly consider the AMA School of Medicine. The university offers BS and MD degrees in medicine.
The AMA School of Medicine confers medical degrees on par with those offered in the United Kingdom, Australia, India, and other Commonwealth countries. It focuses on developing students’ clinical and practical skills in a wide range of fields, including Gross Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, and many others.
The AMA School of Medicine strives to produce competent medical professionals who are responsible, self-directed learners who are ready to practice medicine successfully through an innovative case-based curriculum.
Students will experience synchronised fundamental science concepts and topics as part of a hybrid curriculum by using case-based scenarios to integrate basic science concepts. The AMA School of Medicine is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organisation (WHO), and the Quirino Memorial Medical Centre (QMMC).
Our Latest update on Our Channel
Facts about MBBS in Philippines
Over 10,000 international students study medicine in the Philippines. Almost all medical universities in the Philippines adhere to American Standard Medical Education, making it easy for students to prepare for the USMLE and the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE). The Philippines is an excellent choice for pursuing an MBBS degree. Medical degrees from the Philippines are recognised worldwide. Students studying MBBS in the Philippines will feel at ease because Filipinos are warm hosts. They are unfathomably friendly and accommodating. The Philippines is a safe country that provides housing for all students studying MBBS at a Philippine medical college. MBBS in the Philippines is the best option for Indian students because the Philippines offers MBBS courses at genuinely reasonable rates, as well as numerous advantages over other countries. The Philippines has a high standard of education for all citizens and is ranked 46th in the world for educational excellence. The medical degree provided here is legitimate and recognised all over the world. This country has a spectacular climate where you never get bored.
MBBS Course Duration
- In the Philippines, the total course duration is 6 years (including a 1-year internship).
- The MBBS program in the Philippines is known as BS+MD.
- The first 16 months of the MBBS course will be devoted to a bachelor of science program that will lay the groundwork for medical education.
- The following four years of study are entirely dedicated to studying medicine and clinical subjects.
- At the end of the program, students participate in clinical rotations, where they have the opportunity to work for specific hospital departments and practice and learn about medicine while treating patients under the supervision of senior doctors.