About New Vision University
The MBBS program at the New Vision University has a tenure of 6 years. It is divided into four stages called loops. These four stages of the MBBS program comprises the following areas of knowledge-
- The first loop focuses on the core modules of Body Systems and Life Sciences accompanied by teaching core values of medicine, clinical skills and research methods.
- The second loop forms a bridge between courses like Pharmacology and Systemic Pathology, synergy courses like physical diagnosis, family medicine, general surgery, etc. It links the study of pathological changes and symptoms of diseases with modern principles of diagnosis.
- The third loop is dedicated to studying the treatment of diseases and syndromes following the latest clinical principles and rules constructed by evidence-based medicine.
- The fourth loop of the MBBS program deals with interdisciplinary studies and practice of previously learned techniques of medicine.
Our Latest update on Our Channel
Facts about MBBS in Georgia
To maintain the glory of studying medicine in Georgia and the consequent influx of international students landing every year,
the country of Georgia plans to introduce new authorization and accreditation rules in 2023.
Opting for medical education in Georgia can be your first step towards a life in Europe without digging deep pockets to fund it.
With close to 5000 Indian students travelling to Georgia for MBBS in abroad countries, Georgia is today a preferred choice for its best-quality medical curriculum and prosperous medical career opportunities.
In Europe, Georgia is the new forthcoming destination for medical education as the medical degree in Georgia is recognized by both MCI and WHO.
MBBS Fees In New Vision University
|YEAR||TUITION||HOSTEL + MESS FEES||TOTAL USD|
|1||$ 6,000||$ 2,500||$ 8,500|
|2||$ 6,000||$ 2,500||$ 8,500|
|3||$ 6,000||$ 2,500||$ 8,500|
|4||$ 6,000||$ 2,500||$ 8,500|
|5||$ 6,000||$ 2,500||$ 8,500|
|6||$ 6,000||$ 2,500||$ 8,500|
MBBS Course Duration in Georgia
The basic MBBS at the European University is a 6 years course, with 5 years of theoretical and practical study and one year of internship. The specialisations offered with this program are- Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Physiology, Clinical Skills, Pharmacy, Neuroscience and Anatomy.
The 6 years MBBS course with 5 years of study and 1 year of internship is divided into 12 semesters. Important topics of medical science are studied in detail in each of these semesters. The main parts of the MBBS program are-
- Medical Doctor
- Dental Medicine Program in English
- Dental Medicine Program in Georgian
- Medical Doctor or MD in English
- Medical Doctor or MD in Georgian