Know About The United States

In the 20th and 21st centuries, the U.S. has become the magnet for hundreds of thousands of bright, ambitious students around the world. The U.S. is the preferred destination for Indian students because U.S. higher educational institutions offer: academic excellence, cutting-edge technology, extensive support services for international students, generous funding opportunities, wide variety of educational options, flexible curricula and hands-on training “With thousands of academic programs, world-class institutions, and unmatched flexibility, the United States offers a wealth of higher-education opportunities that you will not find anywhere else in the world!”

In 2013-2014, 886,052 students from almost every country around the world studied at higher educational institutions in the U.S. In the same period, 102,673 students from India, which is 11.6% of all international students, studied on American campuses.

Why Study In The USA?

The United States is a leader in the Western world in innovation and education. With a population approaching 326 million, the US is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world and has thousands of higher education institutions across the 50 states.

Many of the universities in the US are leaders in the numerous ranking tables, meaning that a qualification earned from a US institution will be highly regarded by employers worldwide. In 2018, the US has 5 institutions in the top 10 of the QS World University Rankings, with the Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT) making the number one spot. In the top 100, the US occupies 31 spots.

USA Admission Eligibility

( Note : Work experience is not mandatory )


In order to study in the United States students must have a student visa. Depending on the course you have chosen to study and the type of school you plan to attend you will require either a F-1 visa or an M-1 visa.

If you plan to study at a university/college or any other academic institution, the F type student visa is required. If you plan to study at a vocational or other non-academic institution then the M type student visa will be required.

In order to apply for a visa you should get in touch with the US Embassy or Consulate in your country.

List Of USA Universities

Open chat