About UV Gullas College of Medicine
UV Gullas College of Medicine opened its doors in 1977. The late Don Vicente Gullas founded the Visayan Institute in 1919. This was later renamed the University of the Visayas in 1948. It was established in 1977 with the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sports as the UV Gullas College of Medicine. The college environment is pleasant and conducive to learning. Cebu is the location of the college campus. Because the college is in a central location, it is easily accessible by all modes of land transportation. The UV Gullas College of Medicine provides an excellent environment for medical education and practice.
UV Gullas College of Medicine strives to produce world-class doctors by providing international medical students with a high-quality medical education. For international students, UV Gullas College of Medicine provides the best education with experienced professors at an affordable fee structure.
UV Gullas College of Medicine is well known for its high-quality education and is the most recommended medical school by career advisors. The top-ranking Philippine medical college comprehends the most affordable educational environment by facilitating the premier curriculum. The Philippines is regarded as one of the best countries in the world for pursuing an MBBS degree.
Our Latest update on Our Channel
Facts about MBBS in Philippines
Over 10,000 international students study medicine in the Philippines. Almost all medical universities in the Philippines adhere to American Standard Medical Education, making it easy for students to prepare for the USMLE and the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE). The Philippines is an excellent choice for pursuing an MBBS degree. Medical degrees from the Philippines are recognised worldwide. Students studying MBBS in the Philippines will feel at ease because Filipinos are warm hosts. They are unfathomably friendly and accommodating. The Philippines is a safe country that provides housing for all students studying MBBS at a Philippine medical college. MBBS in the Philippines is the best option for Indian students because the Philippines offers MBBS courses at genuinely reasonable rates, as well as numerous advantages over other countries. The Philippines has a high standard of education for all citizens and is ranked 46th in the world for educational excellence. The medical degree provided here is legitimate and recognised all over the world. This country has a spectacular climate where you never get bored.
MBBS Course Duration
- In the Philippines, the total course duration is 6 years (including a 1-year internship).
- The MBBS program in the Philippines is known as BS+MD.
- The first 16 months of the MBBS course will be devoted to a bachelor of science program that will lay the groundwork for medical education.
- The following four years of study are entirely dedicated to studying medicine and clinical subjects.
- At the end of the program, students participate in clinical rotations, where they have the opportunity to work for specific hospital departments and practice and learn about medicine while treating patients under the supervision of senior doctors.